Bikers Down Support provides assistance to injured motorcyclists in the Province of New Brunswick.
To be considered for assistance, you must meet all of the qualifications listed below:
- Must have a valid New BrunswickMotorcycle license (5A)
- Must not have been provided with assistance by Bikers Down Support within the last twelve months
- Must provide police or accident report if applicable
- Must submit application within six (6) months of accident
- Please download and complete our application form – Application for Assistance NB Support
Completed applications should be emailed to:
Bikers Down Support does not condone drinking and driving nor does it condone operating a motorcycle in a reckless or unsafe manner.
We reserve the right to refuse assistance if a collision was the result of intoxication or recklessness.